WGC 2021 will build on the IGU’s 90-year history of engaging the foremost policy-makers, business leaders and technical experts to shape the global energy agenda. The world’s most prestigious natural gas event will once again feature speakers who are CEOs of major global energy companies and Energy Ministers, as well as thought leaders from sectors outside of the traditional gas industry, such as finance, investment and environmental protection.
Why attend WGC 2021?
- The theme of the 28th edition of this landmark event is “A Sustainable Future – Powered by Gas”. It will serve as a platform to help promote the IGU’s key objectives of raising the voice of natural gas while offering the latest industry updates on all aspects of the natural gas value chain.
- Four days of non-stop learning from exceptional industry speakers – over 500 senior speakers across 70 sessions. Definitely an immersive week of natural gas content and innovation in a whole new location. View the WGC 2018 conference program.
- Endless opportunities to network with industry leaders from all over the world during conference sessions and exclusive networking events. Why not justify your attendance by role and meet Policy Makers, C-Level & Senior Level Management, Commercial Decision Makers, Environment Experts, Buyers and Sellers, Technical Experts and many more within the entire gas value chain.
- Discover the latest innovative products and technology by visiting over 350+ exhibitors which also includes 8 speciality pavilions.
- Experience Daegu, Korea with its extraordinary variety of experiences from historic shrines to the latest technology. This eco-friendly city is where WGC’s 2021 host partner KOGAS headquarters is based, where Samsung was founded and the energy city of Korea. It combines old and new perfectly and a great place to meet for WGC 2021.
WGC 2018 Achievements
The 27th World Gas Conference (WGC 2018) took place in Washington DC from 25-29 June 2018 and offered the most comprehensive and diverse program to date for the natural gas industry with some 10,000 participants from more than 100 countries.
- 3,500 Delegates
- 600 Speakers
- 310 Exhibiting Companies
- 10,500 Trade Visitors
- 330 Media
- 82 Media Partners