Over 500 speakers will present in 70 sessions across a four-day program covering a range of strategic, commercial and technical topics facing the gas industry.
- Plenary Sessions – Global energy leaders, Government Ministers and senior level environmental experts will be invited to discuss the most important issues shaping the global energy agenda in 2021. View Plenary Program Topics.
- Luncheon Addresses – These sessions will feature leading industry figures and executives addressing topical issues in a more intimate setting. Luncheon Addresses will require an additional fee to attend.
- Current Debates – These sessions will feature discussions and debates on current and strategic level issues. Senior executives, policy makers and professionals from all sectors of the gas industry, as well some external organizations, will be invited to join as panellists.
- Industry Insights – Speakers in these sessions will be selected through the Call for Papers process opening in May 2020.
- Technical & Innovation Sessions – Speakers in these sessions will be selected through the Call for Papers process opening in May 2020.
For speaking enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org