Over 500 speakers will present in 70 sessions across a four-day program covering a range of strategic, commercial and technical topics facing the gas industry in June 2021.
PLENARY TOPICS AND FIRST LINE-UP OF SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED! Click here to view the latest program information.
- Plenary Sessions – The worlds most senior energy and environmental leaders will debate and be questioned for their views on the most significant issues shaping the global energy agenda in June 2021. PLENARY TOPICS AND FIRST LINE-UP OF SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED! Click here to view the latest program information.
- Luncheon Addresses – These sessions will feature leading industry figures and executives addressing topical issues in a more intimate setting. Luncheon Addresses will require an additional fee to attend.
- Current Debates – Have your say! These sessions will give audience members the opportunity to debate with invited senior level executives on the most commercial and strategic topics of the moment.
- Industry Insights – Drawing on their global network of knowledge the IGU Committees will lead this more technical part of the program. Providing attendees with an opportunity to learn, ask questions and share knowledge on the most relevant and timely industry information. Committee’s areas of interest include: Exploration & Production, Storage, Transmission, Distribution, Utilization, Sustainability, Strategy, Gas Markets, LNG, Marketing & Communication and R&D and Innovation. Speakers in these sessions will be selected through the Call for Papers process opening in May 2020.
- Technology & Innovation Sessions – Delve deeper and learn from experienced industry experts as they demonstrate and explain the latest gas industry innovations and technology. Speakers will be selected through the Call for Papers process opening in May 2020.
Interested in being a part of our program? For speaking enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org