Processes (ISSN 2227-9717) provides an advanced forum for process/systems related research in chemistry, biology, materials and allied engineering fields. The journal publishes regular research papers, communications, letters, short notes and reviews. Our aim is to encourage researchers to publish their experimental, theoretical and computational results in as much detail as necessary. There is no restriction on paper length or number of figures and tables.
• Experimental, theoretical and computational research on process development and engineering
• Chemical and biochemical reaction processes
• Mass transfer, separation and purification processes
• Mixing, fluid processing and heat transfer systems
• Integrated process design and scaleup
• Process modeling, simulation, optimization and control
Please visit: www.mdpi.com/journal/processes