WGC 2021 offers a range of sponsorship packages to promote your company to the thousands of senior natural gas executives from around the world who attend the world’s largest natural gas conference. Plus, we have the flexibility to create a package that suits your branding and communications requirements. Sponsors will benefit from extensive branding before, during and after WGC 2021 and many of the sponsorship packages include delegate access and networking opportunities as well as logo and brand recognition.
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus below or for enquiries please contact email@example.com.
- WGC 2021 is the world’s largest gas event, hosted by the International Gas Union (IGU) and the Korea Gas Union (KGU).
- Upwards of 12,000 participants are expected from more than 90 countries, across upstream, midstream and downstream applications.
- WGC 2021 delivers sponsors exclusive access to this dynamic meeting place of conference delegates, policy makers, trade visitors and exhibitors.
- Korea will host WGC 2021 offering an exceptional experience for delegates and their partners from all over the world. Participants will have access to the city of Daegu: Convenient flight connections and high speed trains; An outstanding conference venue with excellent facilities; World class hotels; UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- As a WGC 2021 sponsor you will receive unrivalled opportunities to be seen as an industry leader and showcase your brand to thousands of senior executives from around the world.
Who Attends WGC 2021?
Upwards of 5,000 delegates are expected to attend the conference, representing a global mix of senior technical, commercial and strategic executives
WGC 2021 offers a free trade exhibition covering 30,000 sqm. Visitors are technical and commercial decision makers and specifiers across upstream, midstream and downstream applications.
The exhibition anticipates 350 exhibitors spanning the entire gas value chain. This global gas market place hosts the key IOC/NOCs, EPCs and an array of OEMs and other service providers.